Freelance / Full Time
Beginning of employment
Naishtika AVs, 56-C, Triveni Towers, Ekta Nagar, Kandivali (W), 400067, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Remote work possible
July 19, 2019
August 31, 2019
Job offer ended on August 31, 2019.
Story Board Artist
- Candidate should have Drawing skills.
- Candidate should have Art background.
- Candidate should be able to draw the human figures and different environments neatly in perspective.
- Candidate has to be comfortable with pencil drawing and digital.
- Candidate need to study the fundamentals of how to tell a story, how not to “cross the line” of action.
- Candidate need to learn how the camera functions and what are the limitations of film.
- Candidate need to sit with the Director / DOP and draw as per their visualisation.
- Candidate will also need a crash course on what shorthand to use so that directors/producers can decipher what you’re suggesting the camera.
Candidate should have completed graduation in BFA
It’s a job that requires accuracy and quickness. Unless you’re working on key frames, your pencils/inks will usually wind up being the finished product.