WORLD TOURISM DAY
World tourism day is observed on the 27th of September every year and celebrated worldwide. United Nations World Tourism Organisations (UNWTO) initiated to celebrate this day from the year 1980 and since then this day is worldly recognised. The main agenda behind the celebration is environmental sustainability, economic growth, and other areas of development.
“To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, to gain all while you give, to roam the roads of lands remote: To travel is to live.” – Hans Christian Andersen
Every year, the day emerges with different themes for the growth and development of the nation. Similarly, this year the theme of World Tourism Day 2020 is – Tourism and Rural Development.
Varied facts state that rural communities are benefited at large and have proclaimed that tourism is their lifeline. Moreover, the sector is the topmost source of employment, especially for the youngsters and women, and also provides opportunities to the most vulnerable regions.
In India, every tourist is considered as God and so goes the saying “ATITHI DEVO BHAVA” and similarly, when we travel to other countries we carry bag loads of values and culture with us. People from across the nations come to discover the INCREDIBLE INDIA.
“Life is a beautiful journey, You come across various bumper in life.
Therefore, the more you travel, The more you learn and gain experience.”
So KEEP TRAVELLING THE CRAZY ROAD OF A CHAOTIC LIFE AND KEEP LEARNING AND LIVING.
However, the picture is quite drastic and deteriorating this year due to the virus. Ever since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic life has come to a standstill and millions of people have lost their jobs. And amongst this, the tourism sector is at its worst hit. With various travel restrictions on both national and international flights, cancellation of tickets and hotel bookings, the sector has incurred of loss of more than 85 billion and counting.
In such an unpleasant situation, we can turn our heads towards a positive note and pave the way towards the tourism industry so that it once again blossoms its room for us.
To pop up the prevailing condition of the hotel industry and create a place in visitor’s eye, to advertise its services and offers, and make visitors believe that they are undergoing all necessary precautions, the hotel industry has to make their presence in social media and make things happen.
Aforesaid, they can boost their business by availing the services of one of the most prominent audio-visual company i.e. Naishtika Audio Visuals.
It is the era of the 21st century and video plays an integral part in every business. From small to mid-size to large companies, each of them has adopted video as a means of promotion in order to connect and reach an large audience.
Naishtika Audio Visuals offers a complete solution to the needs of creating extraordinary audio-visual content from ideation to the last leg of delivery.
Henceforth, it can benefit the hotel industry to boost their business and which as a whole can eventually boost the tourism industry in a couple of ways which are…
- Ad films – As travel and tourism are booming, ad films campaign run by hotels aims to win the hearts and minds of potential visitors. Naishtika AVs boasts a dedicated team of creative thinkers who can channelize and capture the best shots of inside and outside visuals of the hotels with stunning visual effects as well as a professional voice over and design a film that fits right into the requirement of the client.
- Short films – Another mind goggling way to attract visitors in the hotel industry is creating short films. The art of storytelling has become a necessity in the tourism industry. And the best way to tell hotel stories is in the form of short films. Video has become an integral part of social media, therefore Naishtika Audio Visuals helps in creating and achieving effective video campaigns aimed to educate audiences on the new wellness hotel concept or any other message or story the client suggests.
- Music Videos – Music is considered as a universal language of mankind and great music is the healing therapy for the soul. Naishtika Audio Visuals takes the utmost pride in being able to give motion to the music. A small music video that captures the alluring images of the hotel’s amenities like on-side food, restaurants, rooms, recreational areas along a welcome gesture from in-house staff can be made to attract the visitors and avail the services. The music videos can be customised as per the client’s needs and also give them a wholesome musical experience.
- 360 Photography – One of the most innovative ways that hotel industries are adopting these days is through 360-degree photography. Naishtika Audio Visuals has this feature with it. Additionally, there are multiple advantages to the mentioned feature-
– Firstly, it gives the potential 360 degree clear picture to the guests, of what they can see when they arrive.
– Secondly, it gives them the feel for the scale of the room and other amenities of the room before they make a booking.
- Animated Videos – Video is everywhere and it connects with the audience faster than any other means. Naishtika Audio Visuals specialises in this range of services by offering customised animated videos for its clients. Hotels are indulging themselves in such features as well to connect with the audience and provide them hassle-free visual experience with high-quality videos.
Therefore, there are an array of ways the hotel industry can bounce back to its business even with a much bigger and better picture and capture more visitor than before.
SIGNING OFF FOR NOW
Hope you enjoyed reading
HAPPY WORLD TOURISM DAY 2020