Welcome to Naishtika™ Audio Visuals!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Naishtika™ Audio Visuals’s website and its services.
If you continue to browse this website, its assume you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Do not continue to use Naishtika™ Audio Visuals’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
These Terms and Conditions may change in time to time by updating this page and are subject to change without notice. Its suggested one should check this page from time to time to ensure that they have agreed to any changes.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website or using Naishtika™ Audio Visual’s service(s) and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.naishtika.com;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.naishtika.com;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.naishtika.com;
- Redistribute content from Naishtika™ Audio Visuals (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date 20th May, 2019.
Certain parts of this website may offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Naishtika™ Audio Visuals does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Naishtika™ Audio Visuals, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Naishtika™ Audio Visuals shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Naishtika™ Audio Visuals reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Naishtika™ Audio Visuals a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- Blogs, Videos or any other media embedded on the website may not be a property of our own.
- Videos embedded may have been made by someone else and may have been included on the site just for the representational purpose.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Search engines;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System Wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Naishtika™ Audio Visuals’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
- Service Quotations provided will be valid only for 30 days from the date of issuing.
- Final Delivery of the service / product / film / video will be done after the Full Payment is cleared from client’s side.
- In some cases where Final Delivery has to be done before payment, full payment should be cleared within 30 days of the Final Delivery date.
- Payments done after 30 days from the date of invoice sent and/or the Final Delivery date, will draw 3% extra as a late fee on total payable amount.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this on [email protected] We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its Completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Original Audio Visual Content / Camera Footage cannot be shared in HD format, as we get best technicians on board for a Specific Script according to client’s requirement. If we use the same footage for different projects, it is considered as new project and we are bound to share Royalty to our technicians. If client needs Original Camera Footage, Royalty has to be paid extra by the client. Camera Footage / Content can be shared in SD format and audio can be shared in mp3 format with no extra charge.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
if you have any concerns regarding our terms, please contact us and we’ll get back to you at the earliest.